Some termination dust arrived on the mountains closest to the city in mid September...this morning there were a few little patches on the ground.
Also this morning I met a moose pulling out of my driveway. It was pitch black and i'm usually still half asleep when I leave for work in the morning so I didn't see the moose until my headlights were shining across the street on it and those things are HUGE and MEAN. I almost peed my pants!!!
Here are some photos of the snow slowly coming down the mountain....




Here is a picture of two baby moose Tschandra & I saw by Joe's grandparent's house one day when we were setting up for Riley's 1st Birthday:

Here is a moose that Tschandra & I saw when I came to visit last March:

I don't know why I always take pictures of their backsides...I guess i'm not as afraid of them trying to eat me or something that way.
1 comments:
OMG mooses! :)
Post a Comment