I've had a crazy few months...but it's been an amazing few months. :) At the end of October I was offered the opportunity to "learn" the open HR/Payroll Specialist position at work. I was ecstatic because it was the only position that I saw myself advancing to w/in the company. I love where I work, the people and how the owners treat their employees. However, since getting my bachelors degree I felt like I was wasting my education being a receptionist and that made me sad because I didn't see myself leaving the company I work for. So....needless to say when the opportunity presented itself I was excited even to be given the opportunity to "learn". Anyway...as of January 27, 2010 it is OFFICIAL...I am now the HR/Payroll Specialist for Construction Machinery Industrial and I couldn't be happier. I think the best part was when my business cards arrived. :)
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Online casino games in the modern Internet system that is open to the leading online gambling. "Gclub Six Six Nine" online casino games have many gambling games that Gclub69 offers live gambling games. Golden slot Online casino games and games are the online casino services that are believed by customers and are popular now. How to play traditional club Download the online casino game on the screen, double click on the online casino game installed on the screen. Follow the steps to play. "G-Club Six-Nine" that the site describes a simple download is not suitable for players who do not use the computer. See the installation instructions from the online casino games site. You can find out how to download the gambling club here. Online gambling with the highest standards. We are open 24 hours a day. สล็อตออนไลน์ Online gambling focuses on secure online gambling whether you are someone who is gambling online.
Post a Comment