So on Monday I went to check my mail and I got a wonderful surprise...I got a big envelope from school and it contained....
My degree!!! It was supposed to take 4-6 weeks from the time final grades were posted, so it was a big surprise. Kinda like an early bday present.
Yesterday was my 26th birthday and even though I had to work it was a pretty great day. My parents sent me flowers, I went to lunch with some friends from work and Tschandra made me dinner and her Mom, Step-dad, Brother & Sisters (in town from CA) and her Aunt, Uncle and Cousins came too and it was so much fun. Tschandra's son Riley even helped me blow out the candles. Not so sure I like the turning 26 part very much though...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
It's here...
Posted by Monica at 10:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to you! I am so proud and happy for you.
YEAY you!
Can I please have it?
Ok, im sure you want to keep it for awhile.
But maybe if you happen to die in a freak accident or something? (God Forbid!) ;)
Alright, Im done now. I promise.
Really, congratulations. I know thats a lot of blood sweat and tears.
xo
Post a Comment